3⁄4 lb (340 g) flank steak (or boneless sirloin steak), cut into thin strips
2 tsp cornstarch
4 tsp vegetable oil
1 orange, zested
1⁄4 cup orange juice
1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
2 oranges, peeled and segmented
chives, to taste
- Combine beef with cornstarch in a medium mixing bowl and toss to coat.
- Heat a Wok over medium-high heat. Add oil and beef and brown on all sides for approximately 10 minutes. Transfer meat to a plate.
- Add zest, juice, soy sauce and Asian Stir-fry Seasoning to same pan and bring to a boil. Simmer until liquid is slightly thickened.
- Return beef to pan and add orange pieces. Stir until coated and cook until heated through.
- Garnish with chives and serve.