BBQ Bruschetta Flatbread
1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp3 Onion Dip Mix
2 large tomatoes
1 tbspBruschetta Seasoning
1 tbsp olive oil + extra for brushing
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
4 naan breads
1 cup crumbled goat cheese
Toppings (optional): Fresh basil leaves, olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, stir together yogurt and dip mix.
- Dice tomatoes, then place in a separate bowl. Stir in seasoning, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper.
- Lightly brush both sides of naan breads with oil. Place yogurt, tomatoes, oiled bread and cheese on a Sheet Pan and head to the grill!
- Place bread on grill. Barbecue until one side is lightly charred, 2 min. Remove from grill; spread grilled sides with yogurt mixture, then top with tomatoes and cheese.
- Place back on grill; close lid and barbecue until cheese melts, 1–2 min.
Per serving (1/2 flatbread): Calories 190, Fat 8 g (Saturated 4 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 250 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g (Fibre 3 g, Sugars 3 g), Protein 10 g.
Infuse olive oil with your favourite Epicure Seasoning or Dip Mix. Blend 1 cup oil with 3 tbsp seasoning or mix. Let stand overnight.