1 cup cooked cubed chicken
2 cups grated low-fat cheese
1 green pepper, diced
12 whole-wheat tortillas, 6"
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
- Combine first 4 ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Lay 6 tortillas on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Divide mixture between tortillas, spreading to within 1⁄2" (1 cm) of edge. Sprinkle each with 3 Onion Dip Mix.
- Top each with another tortilla. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
- Serving suggestion: serve with Sheet Pan Caesar Salad.